Signing of the Constitution 1787

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Midterm Reflection


Everyone in our group did their share of the work for the midterm. However, I would like to recognize Zach for keeping us organized by sending reminders emails and arranging for us to meet so we would be prepared as well as other things he has done. I thought we were well organized which made our presentation flow well. I was happy with my performance. I feel I did my best. The rate I would give myself would be a 5 because, I felt we all did our best.  I would not remove a member of our group. I think we work well together. If I could add someone it would be someone who is willing to do their best.

 

The importance of basic workplace rules in our group:

Showing up - 10

Doing your fair share - 10

Being on time - 10

Handling conflict - 8

Being present in the group - 10

 

5 rules for having an effective group:

 1) Respect others

 2) Communication

 3) Listening

 4) Participation

 5) Be on time

No comments:

Post a Comment