Signing of the Constitution 1787

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Crosswords



I thought that todays activity was a great idea and alot of fun.We had to really think about the puzzles and we got to brainstorm together to get the right answers.Working with the other groups to trade answers helped everyone out.Then our group kept our free cards till the end which i think was a good advantage.It also got me thinking about how many things I didn't know even if it was a really easy one but I just couldn't think of it at the time.It make me want to start doing the crossword puzzles i figure It's more productive than Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Crossword puzzles are a great way to test your knowledge and gain knowledge. If a person follows up on it and checks the answers on the next day's paper, it a great way to expand one's knowledge.

    ReplyDelete